Dining Plan with Split Stay

todd23

My wife and I are doing an upcoming Split Stay trip. We are staying four nights at Coronado Springs followed by five nights at Port Orleans French Quarter. We are doing the dining plan. Our fifth table service meal is scheduled for the day we move resorts. It is a 9:45 a.m. breakfast reservation at Boma.

We will need to check into Port Orleans prior to this meal in order to redeem a table service credit, right? Will there be any problems checking into Port Orleans that early?

nickys

Premium Member
The dining plan from CSR will be good until 23:59 on transfer day. The dining plan from CSR will start from transfer day. So if you have enough credits left from CSR to cover breakfast then you'll be good. Otherwise you may need to check in at POFQ first, but that should be ok to do online.

The important bit is to check out properly from CSR by visiting the desk.

Upvote 0

todd23

Original Poster
The dining plan from CSR will be good until 23:59 on transfer day. The dining plan from CSR will start from transfer day. So if you have enough credits left from CSR to cover breakfast then you'll be good. Otherwise you may need to check in at POFQ first, but that should be ok to do online.

The important bit is to check out properly from CSR by visiting the desk.

I think we'll need to check in to POR online prior to breakfast. Is there a time that is too early to check in online?

Upvote 0

Rob562

If you'll need the 2nd reservation's credits for transfer-day morning breakfast, then do online check-in and give it a 7am (or earlier) arrival time. If you get the text with your room number you're probably all set. If you don't get the text, stop at the front desk of resort #1 on checkout morning and explain your situation. They should be able to get someone at resort #2 on the phone who can get you set up.

If you *don't* need resort #2's dining credits and you'll still be using up credits from resort #1, I suggest you do NOT use online check-in at all. Use up all of your resort #1 credits before checking in at resort #2. While everything might go smoothly, the system may also have issues with two separate pools of dining credits attached to you.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom