dining plan resturants

kathyjacks

Original Poster
we are considering getting the dining plan and I was wondering if you could tell me what resturants you consider the best that are on the dining plan. also i noticed mickeys backyard barbeque takes 2 sit down meal trade in is it worth that . is it much difference in there and chef mickeys. which are best for character dining. thanks so much

PigletIsMyCat

For buffets, DH and I loved The Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends, and Liberty Tree Tavern. LTT is 'family style', so they bring platters of everything to your table. We enjoyed Goofy's Liberate Your Appetite character dinner alot! I have heard WONDERFUL things about both Chef Mickey's and 'Ohana's, so we are eating at both those buffets this next trip.
Now, as far as a la carte dining, Le Cellier is our absolute favorite. Our best bargain was Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner, but as of Feb 1st that will require two table meals.

If you really want to get the absolute MOST for your money, stay away from buffets and use your table service meals for dinner at places like Le Cellier or California Grill. Also, if you have children between 3 and 9 with you, it often is only a couple of dollars to pay for their children's meal, and then you can use the 'extra' table service meal for something special like Mickey's Backyard BBQ. If you chose the DDP mostly for convenience (like me) you can do all buffets and still save a couple of bucks.

Also, most times the counter service meals are big enough to share. DH and I use one for brekkie (he gets waffles and meat, I get a danish) and share one for lunch, and I might get an extra sandwich.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom