Dining plan question

TinkSassy

want to do this for my group in the spring as I think it will reduce stress for some on their budget. When they have to pay on site we don't do character meals, etc due to price. Question is if you do Saturday to Saturday that is 8 days but our first and last day we can't go to the parks as they are all travel. Can you get 6 dining days on an 8 day reservation?

Rob562

want to do this for my group in the spring as I think it will reduce stress for some on their budget. When they have to pay on site we don't do character meals, etc due to price. Question is if you do Saturday to Saturday that is 8 days but our first and last day we can't go to the parks as they are all travel. Can you get 6 dining days on an 8 day reservation?

Dining Plan credits are based on the number of nights on your reservation. If you arrive late and leave early, you'd have to scrunch all credits into the time you have there.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Souvenir

Saturday to Saturday is a 7 night reservation. You would get 7 full days of dining credits. It's not flexible. You have to purchase a dining plan as part of a package with a room reservation. The number of days of dining has to be the same as the number of nights you are staying in the room.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Dining Plan credits are based on the number of nights on your reservation. If you arrive late and leave early, you'd have to scrunch all credits into the time you have there.

-Rob

Which really isn't hard ;). Most people do eat 3 meals a day (or at least eat something 3 times a day), so unless you really do skip breakfast and just eat a muffin or cereal bar in the morning, you'll have time to use the credits.

What time do you arrive and leave OP? You could book a resort breakfast on leaving day. Or book a signature dining ADR one night to use the extra TS? Unless you need to leave for the airport at 6am and don't arrive until 10pm I'm sure there will be time to eat. Failing that, convert the QS meals left over to snacks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom