Dining plan question...

lilclerk

More dining plan questions...

I don't think I really need to do this, but is it possible to add the dining plan to my already booked and fully-paid package?

Also, is it possible to use a table service credit at a counter service restauant?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I don't think I really need to do this, but is it possible to add the dining plan to my already booked and fully-paid package?

Also, is it possible to use a table service credit at a counter service restauant?

I believe you can add DDP through your Travel Agent [or through Disney Travel] before you go.

They allowed TS credits to be used for CS during free DDP in August/September because of booking problems for TS. I don't know if it was only during free dining or if it continues...

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Original Poster
Thanks! I didn't want to ask my travel agent about it unless I knew we could do it because I didn't want to sound silly. We'd been going back and forth on getting it for months, and we finally decided not to.

We changed our minds though. :brick:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

That is handled by a completely different entity called DVC which, I not being a DVC member have not dealt with. I know DVC members CAN purchase the Disney Dining Plan, but I am not sure if this would apply to a trade type of thing. I would imagine it probably could as it is similar, but the best way to know is to call Member Services at the DVC at 1800-500-3990 to ask. Belle

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Original Poster
Thanks, everyone! My travel agent just added it on for me. Now I just have to frantically see if I can make reservations anywhere :dazzle:

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Original Poster
Okay now I have a question about ADRs.
As soon as I had confirmation that we are now on the dining plan, I called to make reservations. But the list I made confused me (I'm not sure if I reserved Sci-Fi and 50s Prime Time for the same day, or two different days :brick:)

Can I call Disney Dining back and they can tell me what my reservations are? Or when we check in, do they give us a list?

Upvote 0

tink81

You can call and get the conf numbers and times ( Ihad to do it in Sept, I lost my sheet with all the res times and such) OR you can wait untik you check in and ask the concierge to print out your itinerary. Calling would probably be the best option so if you did mix up what you wanted, you could fix it right away. Bon Apetit!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom