Dining plan question #693

natalia1681

Original Poster
So, I was thinking of trying Cap'n Jacks with my dining plan.

Has anyone eaten there? Was the food good?

Also, here's another question. With the dining plan, can you get any item on the menu? I know it's one starter, one main, one dessert. But are there any exceptions?:brick:

Thanks again!

41 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPVonDrake

With the Magic Your Way Package Plus Dinning, the only items on the menu not included are alcoholic beverages, and items listed as "side" dishes such as sauteed mushrooms or side lobster tail.

Two locations, Wolfgang Puck's Cafe and Planet Hollywood have a service charge for select entrees. Currently those items are the Surf n' Turf at Planet Hollywood ($7) and the Grilled Filet Mignon ($5) at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

duchess1576

JPVonDrake said:
Two locations, Wolfgang Puck's Cafe and Planet Hollywood have a service charge for select entrees. Currently those items are the Surf n' Turf at Planet Hollywood ($7) and the Grilled Filet Mignon ($5) at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

I was wondering about this too. I was looking at the menu for Teppanyaki and noticed there were a few really expensive meals, "specialties" with lobster that were over $30. Probably a charge for those too, huh?

Also, can The Kitchen Sink count as a dessert at Beaches & Cream?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The food at Captain Jacks is OK at best. There is nothing really unique about the menu or the restaurant. It is a good option for lunch or dinner if you are at DTD and every other restaurant has a long wait but I would not make a special trip to DTD to dine there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom