Dining Opinion

boudica

Original Poster
This year we are only going to do two table meals. I was going to do Garden Grill and Sci-Fi agian this year because we had so much fun there last year. I used this logic with Cinderella's castle last year and was really disappointed. Now I'm thinking we should just go somewhere we haven't gone yet. What do you all think?

Angela

Nemo14

Personally, I like to try new things, and with all the info and menus available here, it's easy to find new places to eat that will please my entire family. I do understand the comfort factor of going to a place that you enjoyed so much previously, but I think I'd be afraid that it just wouldn't be the same. JMHO

HoW

On every trip we like to mix up some old favorites with something new. So, my advice would be to pick one restaurant that you love and head there again, and then pick something totally new. Who knows, maybe next year you'll have a new favorite to go back to!

swimmom

We try to go to new restaurants each trip as well as some of our favorites. We have a lot of fun trying out the differant restaurants.

tigsmom

We always try to eat at at least one new place every trip. Since you are only doing 2, why not pick out one new place...maybe in a resort?

brisem

We like to try new places. There's so many places to try, but try a buffet. That way it could please you all.

GoofyMom2

I agree with the above opinions.....try 1 new place and keep 1 of your favorites. That way you may find a new "must-do" and still have a favorite as a sure-thing.

We love trying new places......the last visit in April we tried O'Hana's and I am so glad we did.....it is now my new favorite! So, for our trip in Sept, we will have 4 days, 2 sit-downs will be favorites (O'Hana's and Whispering Canyon Cafe) and we will try 2 new places (Coral Reef and Le Cellier).

Have a great trip!

Kadee

I'd try something new, definitely. I love trying new restaurants at WDW. There are so many good places, it is a shame to limit yourself. I would suggest LeCellier. That is the one we ALWAYS go back to.

Goofymom, you might want to read the thread on the Coral Reef. There are very few people who actually liked it. It is a pretty recent thread so it shouldn't be that far down in this section.

sittle

Reefer madness

Hey, we went to the Coral Reef for the very first time last year, (and I was with people who have done WDW at least 20 times over the past 25 years) and we all loved it. It's classy and amazing, it's a big restaurant, but it's quieter than most, the food was pricey, but worth it. if your looking for fine dining, that won't break the bank, give it a try.

But yeah, I think it's a good thing to try a little something new everytime you go, WDW has so much to offer why not try a little bit of everything?? You never know where you will find magic!

BRER STITCH

Try something new!

There are so many "undiscovered new favorite" restaurants at WDW, that you owe it to yourself to find them! :lol:

50's Primetime might be a nice change for you while at MGM instead of SC-FI.

I highly recommend eating at the Biergarten in Germany at Epcot, too, while you are there!

So many places to eat...so little time! :slurp:

:sohappy:

shoppingnut

I would definitely go to 50's Prime Time over Sci-Fi, the food is much better. Le Cellier, Chef de France and Nine Dragons are great in Epcot. And as far as MK goes, I'd just sooner go to one of the monorail hotel restaurants as they are better. To check out menus, go to http://www.allearsnet.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom