Dining during MVMCP

csm7030

Original Poster
We have tickets for the MVMCP on 12/1. We are trying to decide where to eat. Does anyone know if the restaurants in the MK are open and take priority seatings during this event? We are considering the Liberty Tree or CRT. Our other option would be to eat at the Grand Floridian and then go to the party.

Foolish Mortal

csm7030 said:
We have tickets for the MVMCP on 12/1. We are trying to decide where to eat. Does anyone know if the restaurants in the MK are open and take priority seatings during this event? We are considering the Liberty Tree or CRT. Our other option would be to eat at the Grand Floridian and then go to the party.

Or you could go over to the Concourse Steakhouse over at the Contemporary. If you can get a PS. I had lunch there and it was awesome.

AshAlytwins

We are headed to MVMCP on Dec. 6th...we plan to eat at Ohana's and then take the monorail over....love Ohana's...haven't been since they made the changes....has anyone???

pacochran

We are going on the December 6th also, and made reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern, in fact we made the reservations when we bought the tickets. We've never been during the holidays, but they say it's nice and the characters are dressed for the holiday also. The meal even sounds like a holdiay meal with Turkey etc. I believe we made our reservations (my wife did) for either 5:30 or 6:30 so we would be in the park when it opened.

Can't wait as this is our first time down there at the holidays.

:xmas:

Aurora23

AshAlytwins said:
We are headed to MVMCP on Dec. 6th...we plan to eat at Ohana's and then take the monorail over....love Ohana's...haven't been since they made the changes....has anyone???
WOW! I guess we'll see you there! We have 5pm at 'Ohana and then off to MVMCP. We've never eaten there, so we are couldn't care less about the changes. Can't wait!

bluefaery

pacochran said:
We are going on the December 6th also, and made reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern, in fact we made the reservations when we bought the tickets. We've never been during the holidays, but they say it's nice and the characters are dressed for the holiday also. The meal even sounds like a holdiay meal with Turkey etc. I believe we made our reservations (my wife did) for either 5:30 or 6:30 so we would be in the park when it opened.

did u have to put a CC # down?

lawyergirl77

madame_leota_19 said:
I just had to cancel my ressies for LTT for the MVMCP on Dec. 16th (my birthday) because two other people are coming along. They didn't ask me for a cc when I made the initial reservation.

We're now eating at O'Hana, so I have my fingers crossed...

bluefaery

pacochran said:
I believe we made our reservations (my wife did) for either 5:30 or 6:30 so we would be in the park when it opened.

what time does the park open for guests w/ MVMCParty tix? I heard 4 pm. Is that right? It's my first time during the holidays too.

swimmom

Last year we got in the park with our MVMCP ticket around 4:00. We were able to ride any attraction until closing and then we went to Tomorrowland and rode attractions until the party started.

OliveMcFly

Why worry about dinner when you get free cookies and cocoa? lol Liberty Tree is a good choice in my opinion. We ate there last year during MVMCP. We were able to eat dinner, meet characters, and watch the parade all from our table. Have Fun!

Cinderella Fan

We, too, will be at MVMCP on Dec 1st. Hope to see you there! :wave:

We plan of having a big lunch at CRT that day, so I think we will be pretty full that night. If not, there are always free cookies and hot cocoa!!:sohappy:

36 days, here we come!:xmas:

Laura

Premium Member
You may have trouble getting into Liberty Tree, I believe they started taking priority seatings (ADR's, whatever) back in May for the MVMCP nights. I tried to get an ADR for Nov 29th (the night we're going to MVMCP) and all they had left was 4:00.

pacochran

madame_leota_19 said:

We didn't have to put a cc# down for this one. Someone else mentioned that they might be filled which is true, because we were able to make the reservations for it when we bought the tickets, which was when they went on sale.

I'm not sure when you can get in, we are planning on being there for the day and probably staying in the park.

lawyergirl77

Laura22 said:
You may have trouble getting into Liberty Tree, I believe they started taking priority seatings (ADR's, whatever) back in May for the MVMCP nights. I tried to get an ADR for Nov 29th (the night we're going to MVMCP) and all they had left was 4:00.
Laura, I had the same problem for Dec. 16th. Nothing left after 4:00 if I wanted a table for 4...

shoppingnut

We went to Tony's during the MNSSHP and I was very disappointed. The pizza was not cooked properly and my meal was not worth the money at all. I will not be going again, next time if I can't get CRT I'll go outside the park to Concourse steak house in the Contemporary or Grand Floridian Cafe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom