Dining at Universal

Joe2Jen

Original Poster
Hello All, I just needed a few opinions on resturants at Universal. How is the nightlife at CityWalk? Has anyone eaten at Mystos at IOA? Going to be there for 4 days in October and wanted to make plans... Thanks.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Joe2Jen
Hello All, I just needed a few opinions on resturants at Universal. How is the nightlife at CityWalk? Has anyone eaten at Mystos at IOA? Going to be there for 4 days in October and wanted to make plans... Thanks.

citywalk is great. Go to pastamore they have the best damn pizza. nba city was great. hardrock too. I ate at mythos and was very good as well.

woofboy111

My favorite place to eat in citywalk is Jimmy buffets Margretaville, espically at night when they have live entertainment. They have singers, stiltwalkers, balloon artists and other people coming around to your tables. (and it's when it has a wait!!!) I've eaten in Bob Marleys too, and that's pretty good, if you like that kind of food (try their plantain fries!)

I kind of had a bad experience with Mythos. I ordered a dinner Cesar salad (not a side salad), and when it came out, instead of being like a normal salad, they gave three big pieces of romane lettuce that you had to cut up with a knive. It also wasn't very much to eat. Then, we waited about 20 minutes to get change back, which is what kind of ruined my experience there. The inside of this building is great though. It has a bunch of streams going through it, and carvings in the walls. (It's supposed to be in a volcano). My favorite place to eat in IoA is The Enchanted Oak Tree. It's fast food, but it has to have the best portions, and the best themed...oh yeah, the food is good too!

I don't have a favorte for Universal, but maybe I'll find a place that I like there one day!!! (Mel's Diner is the best so far, and it's open a half hour after the park, which is good if you would like to spend your day riding instead of eating!)

woofboy111

Originally posted by Javier&Christie
i love the pizza at universal... yum :D

So, I'm not the only one who thinks universal has good Pizza, but lets make sure we're talking about the same pizza...do you like the personal pan size pizzas that they serve in IoA or the real pizzas that they seave in Louies at Universal?

Javier&Christie

mmm the pizza at louie's is what i'm referring too.. i think it's great! actually the Xmen restaurant serves almost the exact same pizza I found out the other day..... i think it's called Diner 4 or something...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom