1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

dining at epcot on new year eve

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by carlosjv, Nov 1, 2006.

1. carlosjv

carlosjv Member

hello everyone , ill be at epcot on new year eve and i call today to make a dinner reservation to alfredos at italy and i get the surprise that everything was book up , for breakfast, lunch and diner at all epcot restaurants , does anyone know how the system works ,are they chances that if i keep calling i will get a table or i should wait until that day , i really want to have sit down meal :xmas:
  2. InstImpres

InstImpres New Member

There is always the chance that someone cancels. They open reservations 180 days in advance so many of those people have been set for a long time. Keep trying and try again once you are on site.

Good luck
  3. natalia1681

natalia1681 New Member

I would just keep calling everyday between now and the time that you get there. Good luck, maybe someone will cancel!:wave:
  4. surfsupdon

surfsupdon Well-Known Member

Remember that another nice option would be a restaurant at a Deluxe Epcot Resort. Try any restaurant at Yacht and Beach or BoardWalk and see if they have any openings for dinner. It's not a far walk at all, and you can easily get back into Epcot for the New Years excitement.
  5. davinakb

davinakb Member

Agree with the "keep checking" advice. When you call, see if you can get on a wait list. I know that during the F&W festival, there was an email wait list for the hard-to-get special events, so maybe you'll get lucky.
  6. durangojim

durangojim Well-Known Member

I called yesterday and was able to get an early evening ressie at Marrakesch for 5 of us on 12\31 I think they had some other times available too.