Digital Media Contest!! Illuminations promotional theme park ticket!!!

DCA Fan

Ok, here's my entry!

Attachments

• illum_ticket.jpg
    illum_ticket.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 173

Gregory

Contest is over!

Sir Nim This is a fantastic entry- I love all the colors- you do a great job getting such a smooth graphic into so few frames (how many frames did you use?)

Imagineer99 I love the colors you used- most people used dark colors, but yours lets us see a lot of detail

joefox97 The picture you chose is amazing! Also, I love how the background is fairly faded, while you have that one bright firework.. I also like the faded EPCOT logo

disnyfan89 One of the most memorable parts of the show is the globe, and you have a great pic of it- both the world and the fire, at such a large size that you can see both in detail.

Steamboat_Kevin The picture of the ball in the front with the fireworks in the back makes sure that everyone knows that its at Epcot, and shows that its an amazing show. This is truely something I wouldn't be surprised to see on an official card.

DCA Fan Its intresting how you combined everything about the show- You have the ball with fire (which was taken at a great angle, BTW), followed by the Epcot ball to show its in Epcot, followed by the amazing shot of the countries. All three pics are really good, and are combined to create an awsome effect.

All the entries were great!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Gob job everyone!! No more entries will be accepted!!

You all have 24 hours to finalize your entries before voting begins!

Get those last minute tweaks in!

SirNim

mkt said:
Gob job everyone!! No more entries will be accepted!!

You all have 24 hours to finalize your entries before voting begins!

Get those last minute tweaks in!
Gee, thanks for the time.... I think I'll make a few adjustments to mine... :)

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
sorry for the delay guys... things are kinda crazy with the WDWMagic meet. Keep up with your changes, voting should be up Monday afternoon/night

WDWScottieBoy

Those are all excellent guys, you did a great job. I don't know how you all do it, maybe I need to start playing around with Photoshop some more. Can't wait to see the results. I give 1st place to everyone! :wave:

disnyfan89

WDWScottieBoy said:
Those are all excellent guys, you did a great job. I don't know how you all do it, maybe I need to start playing around with Photoshop some more. Can't wait to see the results. I give 1st place to everyone! :wave:
Mine was done with paint

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
After the hurricane ;)

I have one slightly more important thing right now than the media contest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom