Did you eat a dry turkey before?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I am asking this due to Thanksgiving being two weeks away.

I ate dry turkey multiple times in the past. I had no part in cooking those dry turkey's.

The good news I didn't eat a dry turkey since 1999.

Last edited:

epcotisbest

I am asking this due to Thanksgiving being two weeks away.

I ate dry turkey multiple times in the past. I had no part in cooking those dry turkey's.

The good news I didn't eat a dry turkey since 1999.

I have a Big Green Egg grill/smoker. I did a practice run for Thanksgiving a few weeks ago, cooking an 8-pound bone-in turkey breast injected with creole butter and smoked over apple wood. It was so good, so moist and juicy, I have decided to bow out of cooking for Thanksgiving. Why? Because when people taste this, they will never want oven roasted or fried turkey again and I will be stuck with Turkey preparation from now on.

turkey.jpg turkey2.jpg turkey3.jpg

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I have a Big Green Egg grill/smoker. I did a practice run for Thanksgiving a few weeks ago, cooking an 8-pound bone-in turkey breast injected with creole butter and smoked over apple wood. It was so good, so moist and juicy, I have decided to bow out of cooking for Thanksgiving. Why? Because when people taste this, they will never want oven roasted or fried turkey again and I will be stuck with Turkey preparation from now on.

View attachment 174480 View attachment 174481 View attachment 174482
That looks amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom