Did another DVC meeting

disneyrcks

And you could also stop going to WDW.

For me, the big thing is, simply not knowing how many points we'll need as time goes on. There are too many variables:

-We could buy too many points and not need them as time goes on. We won't need as large a room as we need now, and we may not go for 2 weeks.
-We could buy too few points and not have enough for the next few years.

I will say this though, and take it for what's worth. Everyone I know on a personal level that has owned DVC, has sold it. Now granted, it's only a handful of people, but that speaks volumes to me.

Why did they sell it? I feel like we have paid so far into now, and we use the hell out of it, that it would be a waste to sell. Did your friends just decide that it was not worth it? Did they get anything out of the sale? Also, are they Disney people that see themselves vactioning there for the next "x" number of years?

captainkidd

Original Poster
Why did they sell it? I feel like we have paid so far into now, and we use the hell out of it, that it would be a waste to sell. Did your friends just decide that it was not worth it? Did they get anything out of the sale? Also, are they Disney people that see themselves vactioning there for the next "x" number of years?

To be fair, they all had their own reasons. One was going through a divorce. One owned another timeshare and found it much less expensive to stay a mile offsite. The other 2 believed it was an impulse purchase based on their love of Disney World, but realized the price was more than they wanted to spend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom