Dicovery Cove in Feb.

Greatmom

Original Poster
Wondering if It will be worth the trip to Discovery Cove in Feb.? Will we freeze? It's only 1 above here in Minnesota today!:cool:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Greatmom
Wondering if It will be worth the trip to Discovery Cove in Feb.? Will we freeze? It's only 1 above here in Minnesota today!:cool:

As we mentioned in another post, the weather in February can be iffy. I would only book it if I could get a refund due to cold...below 70...weather. Imagine walking around wet all day at room temperature! It's pretty pricey, but apparently well worth it. Yes the water is heated, but the air isn't!! It's not like a pool where you can hop out and quickly wrap up in a towel!

Yes they have just reopened after doing some expansion work. They have increased the size of the bird area and more beach area. Very much worth the money. Do the doliphin swim you will never forget it.

Maria

Re: Re: Dicovery Cove in Feb.

Originally posted by The Mom

As we mentioned in another post, the weather in February can be iffy. I would only book it if I could get a refund due to cold...below 70...weather. Imagine walking around wet all day at room temperature! It's pretty pricey, but apparently well worth it. Yes the water is heated, but the air isn't!! It's not like a pool where you can hop out and quickly wrap up in a towel!

My thoughts exactly.... February was bbbrrr... cooold! I´m not about Minnesotta,but Florida is very humid, so when it is cold, it goes to your bones! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom