Diapers shipped to hotel?

KwikE

Original Poster
Hello, I was wondering if I could ship diapers to my hotel room or somehow buy them in disney.
Since they take up alot of room in my suitcase.

dreamfinder

You can definitely ship items to your hotel room. If you are staying at a resort with convention rooms you will most likely be charged a handling fee, otherwise it's a no charge service. Simply address the package in a manner that it is clear you are a guest, including your arrival date is usually a good bet.

boilerpicc

I have had diapers, wipes, and other baby food items sent to the resorts via gardengrocer.com lots of times. It was super easy, and I have never had to pay a handling fee. Bell Services will accept your delivery if you aren't there when it arrives and will keep any refrigerated items cold for you until you pick them up. I have also heard good things about using Amazon to deliver as well.

Definitely do not plan on buying diapers at Disney. They only have very small packages in limited sizes, and they are way more expensive.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Amazon is my choice. Check out Amazon Prime Pantry - you fill up a box with your selections and as you add items to the box, Amazon tells you the percent of the box that item takes and the total percent of the box you've filled. I prefer this to having several boxes show up (and the most important gets misplaced, with my luck). Granted, they charge you $5.99 to ship, but it's all in one box. I shipped water, snacks, toilet tissue (hate Disney's), etc., to my resort at Disneyland. Just time the order so that the box arrives the day of or before your arrival. You'd be surprised the items offered in Amazon Pantry.

HollyAD

Amazon is always our first choice for anything since we have Prime. But WDW handles your packages well. My mom had dialysis supplies sent to her and it was no issue. They even brought them to our room on a cart because the boxes were heavy.

LAKid53

Premium Member
If I could ship myself to San Francisco via Amazon, I would. And with Prime Membership, there'd be no shipping charge for my slightly overweight, oversized box. ;)

LAKid53

Premium Member
Amazon is always our first choice for anything since we have Prime. But WDW handles your packages well. My mom had dialysis supplies sent to her and it was no issue. They even brought them to our room on a cart because the boxes were heavy.

I agree. When I arrived at my hotel at Disneyland, there was a message on my phone letting me know I had a package at bell services. Where I had already stopped on my way to my room, inquiring about the box and asking that it be delivered.

KwikE

Original Poster
So I put the date that I am coming? do you know how much in advance I should order it? I don't know if they would hold it for to long.

disneygirl1

I just shipped a bunch of baby supplies down for our trip via UPS. It was very cost reasonable too. We arrive Saturday and I shipped everything on Monday the 14th. Just tracked my package and it is due to arrive at the resort today! When shipping the label should read as follow:

Your Name, GUEST arriving on ____
Resort name
address of resort

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom