Diamond Horseshoe opening soon for table service lunch and dinner

docdebbi

was planning to do skipper canteen one day in April, but have heard/read so many bad reviews I think we'll try this instead. i wonder if this reaction in myself and many others is driving this choice by disney. not enough folks going to skipper canteen?
any word if there will be any entertainment like in the old days?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
was planning to do skipper canteen one day in April, but have heard/read so many bad reviews I think we'll try this instead. i wonder if this reaction in myself and many others is driving this choice by disney. not enough folks going to skipper canteen?
any word if there will be any entertainment like in the old days?
Not entertainment that I am aware of.

Master Gracey 5

For once open it, open it properly and keep it open. Surely management knows it'd be fully booked and thus be a hit on the spreadsheet.

I only saw the show once back in 2000 but enjoyed it immensely. Although the menu looks "meh" I'd go in heartbeat it they opened up entertainment again.

DisneyFans4Life

perfect opportunity for a short dinner show. Not sure if the meal alone is worth $30, but with a quick show it definitely would be.
I agree the meal is a bit pricey...but with not knowing the serving size and other factors...I will withhold my judgement until I actually visit.

Scuttle

Good news, but confusing with cuts happening in other locations of the resort. Hopefully it stays open indefinitely relieving some of the stress on the other dining locations.
And also get some people off the walkways for a bit. I've always thought opening the seasonal sit down services full time would eleviate the walkways a ton.

Animaniac93-98

Open daily? That's the best Disney news I've read this week!

If they're looking for entertainment content, even a band would be a good, uncomplicated addition. Or copy whatever DLP is planning to do for the Lucky Nugget.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom