DHS Ride Idea

Matt7187

Original Poster
How about a ride to go along with gmr called the great tv ride! It could go through some of the most famous shows of all time! You could go through shows such as Seinfeld, Lost, Law and Order, and many more. Praises, criticisms, and suggestions are all welcome! Also, what shows would you put in a great tv ride?

Turtle

The only way this would make sense is if there was a TV land and i don't like the ideas of more rides like TGMR

Tip Top Club

The Whole park is themed around Show Business so that doesn't really make sense, Turtle.

That being said, TV is much more subjective than Film, and a television event is very different than a movie event. Even great TV fades eventually. You'd have to constantly update it. Also, much of TV is about people talking to each other, and ride that just goes in a circle while famous people talk to each other doesn't sound very exciting. I'd be afraid of another Superstar Limo...

ctxak98

I HAD AN IDEA JUST LIKE THAT! except its called "Television through time" I posted something on it a long time ago but dont know where it went. Great minds think alike I guess. But I agree the Park could use a TV land considering they promote ABC and basically all TV shows now

wiigirl

The only way this would make sense is if there was a TV land and i don't like the ideas of more rides like TGMR

Valid point!
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom