DHS New "Flex" Theater

YodaMan

It honestly just depends on how it's used. If it ends up being used for day guests a lot more frequently than we are anticipating, then traffic flow will be a huge problem. I honestly don't think there's a plausible way to get around the giant gravity building for RnRC without making some kind of flyover. But if they do need to improve traffic flow, they could exit around Tower and just build a new walkway that connects to the backup Fantasmic exit into the Tower courtyard

djkidkaz

Exactly. Would love to see them connect the RNR area to the Animation Courtyard/future Toy Story Land area -- especially if this Flex Theater gets used frequently and brings more guests to the RNR area.

Yes this! They could in theory remove some of the dining area before you get to RNRC and even demolish Playhouse Disney to really open up the area. Backstage I believe the only thing in the way is the main Cast break room which could be relocated to a more central location in the park.

Kman101

Yeah, add me in as one who'd like to see them find a way to connect Rock and Roller Coaster (to me, was it a mistake to put it so into the corner like that?) to the Animation Courtyard.

It will be nice to see the flow of the park improve in the makeover, though. I never had a lot of issues with it, it's a small park and easy to navigate but too many dead ends and "side streets" that weren't meant to be guest accessible.

flavious27

More space around this gate for events is not a bad thing; this end of the park needs work done. Theater of the stars needs an upgrade and a new show. The HH amphitheater seems like just wasted space.

HauntedMansionFLA

I wouldn't mind if this area is turned that part of the park more toward a Villians themed land. Re-theme RnR, BatB, a night time shows in the arena and plenty of meet and greets, retail, Places to eat. Lots of potential for DHS. Plus, you already have Tower of Terror right there.

wdizneew

Satellite image taken 5 August 2015. Gives you a nice perspective of the theater's size compared to Rock'n'Rollercoaster.

Attachments

• 5Aug2015 DHS Theater.JPG
    5Aug2015 DHS Theater.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 367

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom