DHS meet & greet wait times?

sophie_the_pooh

Does anyone have experience with the Buzz/Woody and Mike/Sulley Meet & Greets in DHS? How long are usually the waits? What are the best times to go? We will be in WDW next September, and at DHS on a week day, from about 10am until closing.
Thanks!

BigRedDad

First, I would never advise anyone to get to a park after rope drop. Much of what you can do in a day happens early. Getting there an hour after opening will be you an hour deeper in lines.

In my experience, the line for Sulley and Mike were not too bad. The line for Woody/Buzz was much longer and can be more than an hour.

Upvote 0

DVCPluto

Woody/Buzz is definitely long. If there a must do, I would get an early FP for TSM and go to Woody/Buzz before.

Also be aware that it can sometimes be Woody or Buzz. We have pics with both of them at this location, but also with one of them solo.

Sulley and Mike is much shorter of a wait. They are kind of hidden by the bathrooms near BLT. Since BLT is now closed, I would check closer to your date if Mike and Sulley will be there. Who knows what is going to be happening in that area by next Sept. :)

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

As mentioned, Woody & Buzz grows pretty quickly and can be an hour or so. It is right next to TSMM so lots of families end up going over right after they ride (or so it seems). Mike & Sully has usually been 15 minutes or less, more often than not, much less. They are hidden and out of the way. And just like @DVCPluto mentioned, it can be either one or both. No guarantee of getting both characters.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom