DHS CARS LAND

juan

Even though I believe that DHS needs a DCA style refurb, CL could turn it into a full day park for me ( And add kids rides that the park has been needing) though I do hope that the speed of RSR is increased because 40 won't do it for me...

They could extend the outside portion. DCA was limited on space; RSR at DHS could theoretically expand out towards the Backlot Tour.

WDW1974

There really wasn't much to the original post. It only said "bye bye LMA" or something to that effect. Wasn't more than a sentence.

Yes. I know I was asked to not discuss LMA as part of any revamping of the Studios park. I'm wondering if someone is trying to entrap LightBulb ... and I'd hope not.

Nice to see you back in these parts, Tom ... I mentioned you in a post (actually crediting you for admitting on your Blog that Disney paid for your Grand Cali room/villa and it just disappeared from the post ... but I do want to credit you for doing what 90% of the online social media contingent refuses to do!)

disney fan 13

Yes. I know I was asked to not discuss LMA as part of any revamping of the Studios park. I'm wondering if someone is trying to entrap LightBulb ... and I'd hope not.

Nice to see you back in these parts, Tom ... I mentioned you in a post (actually crediting you for admitting on your Blog that Disney paid for your Grand Cali room/villa and it just disappeared from the post ... but I do want to credit you for doing what 90% of the online social media contingent refuses to do!)

From your comments it sounds like LMA is in some sort of legal trouble, Or am I off the mark?

WDW1974

My understanding was that the rock work and RSR represented the majority of Cars Land's development budget. If true, then IMO it makes sense to build the entire Radiator Springs with the restaurants and other attractions. But, possibly replace Luigi's Flying Tires with an attraction utilizing the trackless technology.

No. It cost a lot, but it wasn't the majority by far. At the end of the day, it's still fake rockwork. Disney has perfected that since the 1950s.

And I can guarantee you that you won't see Luigi's replicated anywhere in its current form ... it's been a disaster.

Again, I don't know what Lightbulb said/heard/is party to, but my peeps were pretty specific that TDO wasn't interested in Carsland, they just wanted the biggest piece and a shop. So, I guess we'll see ... hey, maybe we should ask Blondie on the Blog what the real scoop is?:D

whylightbulb

Original Poster

I might be a bit paranoid. I was on the phone with a co-worker when he received a text that Orlando Cars Land info had been leaked and an investigation was pending. I only posted 30 minutes prior to that. Is it possible that they work that fast?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom