DHS CARS LAND

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Has this been answered? Personally, I'd be fine with "just" RSR at DHS since the ride itself takes you through Radiator Springs so you still get to tour the town. And that leaves DL with a unique land (which is very impressive and a great thing to check out). Of course you still need the rockwork and a lot of details to make RSR well.

I think RSR by itself could be fit into LMA with only a small amount of the Backstage Tour affected, right? All of Carsland, different story.
Who cares about Backstage Tour anyway...it's a mere shell of it's former self.

doctornick

Who cares about Backstage Tour anyway...it's a mere shell of it's former self.

I don't. I just want that space to be available for other attractions in the future. Carsland is great, but I'd rather see the space used for multiple attractions at DHS than just copying Carsland is total. Leave something unique to Anaheim (the full land)and use the Backlot Tour space to create a proper Pixar Place at some time (e.g. Incredibles ride, Monsters Inc, Ratatouille, etc.) in addition to TSM and RSR. IMHO.

disney fan 13

I agree.
While DHS has some amazing rides, it just doesn't have enough.

Even though I believe that DHS needs a DCA style refurb, CL could turn it into a full day park for me ( And add kids rides that the park has been needing) though I do hope that the speed of RSR is increased because 40 won't do it for me...

afar28

Even though I believe that DHS needs a DCA style refurb, CL could turn it into a full day park for me ( And add kids rides that the park has been needing) though I do hope that the speed of RSR is increased because 40 won't do it for me...
Hopefully it will go around the same speed Test Track does

WDW1974

Interesting. Seems like there was a post here ... but now there isn't.

I'm guessing old Bulb made a pronouncement about RSRs coming to TPFKaTD-MGMS (I would hate to point out what Spirit told you this was a distinct possibility. Sometimes, a wee bit of credit would be nice.) and as soon as the post was plugged down, the heat started coming in?

Is that what I missed? ... And the fact they want to place it on LMA, which was was a very recent costly addition? (P.S. if this happens, there's another reason behind removing the show that Disney won't be telling in its press releases!) Bet Disney didn't want that out because I know I was told to keep that quiet too (much like the little folder I'm collecting of info on social media whores and what they are getting ... P.S. any CMs with access to receipts and the like showing such examples, feel free to contact me. I'll reward your efforts!)

I don't know how I feel about it, if indeed true (would hate to think Disney is punishing Bulb for all its many leaks when there are others far more worthy). I really wanted RSRs to be a DCA exclusive. ... And this is gonna kill EPCOT because they have nothing major in mind for it (beyond timeshare) and Test Track 2.0 simply can't compete.

Amusing.

Hey, Bulb Man, send me a note when you can. We should compare notes.

WDWFigment

Interesting. Seems like there was a post here ... but now there isn't.

I'm guessing old Bulb made a pronouncement about RSRs coming to TPFKaTD-MGMS (I would hate to point out what Spirit told you this was a distinct possibility. Sometimes, a wee bit of credit would be nice.) and as soon as the post was plugged down, the heat started coming in?

Is that what I missed? ... And the fact they want to place it on LMA, which was was a very recent costly addition? (P.S. if this happens, there's another reason behind removing the show that Disney won't be telling in its press releases!) Bet Disney didn't want that out because I know I was told to keep that quiet too (much like the little folder I'm collecting of info on social media whores and what they are getting ... P.S. any CMs with access to receipts and the like showing such examples, feel free to contact me. I'll reward your efforts!)

I don't know how I feel about it, if indeed true (would hate to think Disney is punishing Bulb for all its many leaks when there are others far more worthy). I really wanted RSRs to be a DCA exclusive. ... And this is gonna kill EPCOT because they have nothing major in mind for it (beyond timeshare) and Test Track 2.0 simply can't compete.

Amusing.

Hey, Bulb Man, send me a note when you can. We should compare notes.

There really wasn't much to the original post. It only said "bye bye LMA" or something to that effect. Wasn't more than a sentence.

El Grupo

My understanding was that the rock work and RSR represented the majority of Cars Land's development budget. If true, then IMO it makes sense to build the entire Radiator Springs with the restaurants and other attractions. But, possibly replace Luigi's Flying Tires with an attraction utilizing the trackless technology.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom