DHS CARS LAND

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I just do not see them spending that kind of cash unless they have to. And in this case they don't have to. Perhaps the money they save could go into other content for Pixar Place and beyond! MI?

"Lately" is such a subjective word. Besides I am there virtually quite often.

If they don't spend the money to do the rock work correctly, then we are going to end up with a pale imitation of what is in DCA. The rockwork is vital to the feel of that ride.

WDWFigment

I just do not see them spending that kind of cash unless they have to. And in this case they don't have to. Perhaps the money they save could go into other content for Pixar Place and beyond! MI?

"Lately" is such a subjective word. Besides I am there virtually quite often.

The rockwork and forced perspective already used in DCA are absolutely paramount to the land succeeding so well and being so incredibly immersive.

Only someone who has experienced Cars Land virtually, rather than in person, would say otherwise.

You do realize looking at photos and video aren't quite the same as experiencing something in person, right? If they were, the travel industry would have collapsed with the advent of the internet.

Californian Elitist

From the last couple of years especially we've learned if its announced it still isn't a slam dunk(cough Hyperion Wharf)

What's up with that? I was looking for some Avatar Land concept art and still nothing. I'm not saying it's going to be cancelled but I find it odd they've yet to release any concept art.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
OK...very rough but it does show that there is more than enough room.

I mirror flipped Carsland and turned it to show that there is more than enough room for the whole area at DHS.

Some rearranging of the Carsland and it would easily fit into the existing property with some removal of outdated and ineffective attractions.

CARSLANDDHs.jpg

doctornick

Wait, a full Carsland or just RSR?

Has this been answered? Personally, I'd be fine with "just" RSR at DHS since the ride itself takes you through Radiator Springs so you still get to tour the town. And that leaves DL with a unique land (which is very impressive and a great thing to check out). Of course you still need the rockwork and a lot of details to make RSR well.

I think RSR by itself could be fit into LMA with only a small amount of the Backstage Tour affected, right? All of Carsland, different story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom