1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Dessert party celebration/hotel gifts

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings, Honeymoons and Proposals' started by Nmoody1, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Nmoody1

Nmoody1 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

We are looking at hosting a dessert party at EPCOT ahead of our disney cruise wedding and I just wondered if anyone here has hosted one?

Is it good value for money (by disney standards), we're you able to arrange favours for guests, how are the desserts? What are the team like to work with?

We'll be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter... I also wondered if gifts anyone has any experience of having gifts delivered to a room (not purchased through disney floral and gifts) ie welcome bags... do the hotels store these and will they deliver them?!

many thanks for any help!

2. Luv4disney

Luv4disney New Member

Yes you can make your own gift bags and labels and ask the resorts desk/reception check in to pass them out for you as guests check in

You can get really cute disney wedding gift bag decorated on ETSY.com

My sister bought them , gift bag, water bottle labels, door tags.

We are having a wedding dessert party at Epcot they have menus to choose from but you can also add to them.
    We are having sundaes , cookies, fruit, petite pastries, drinks,

You can view some wedding dessert party's on YouTube

Nmoody1 likes this.