Despicable Me Minion Mayhem?

JordanNite

DM:MM> Simpsons Ride to me. Simpsons is blurry and I have always hated that queue. There is just something I do not like about the layout of that building. Some of the best attractions can be cheap, just because the company drops 100 million on an attraction doesn't make it a good attraction. DM:MM has no input on how much I enjoy any other attraction at the park.

Utter nonsense.

Simpsons is a world class attraction. You might not enjoy it, but surely you can see how brilliant it is.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Add in the carnival games outside and it's not an area I want to spend time in.
I actually like the carnival games there. It's thematically appropriate, the signage is all tongue in cheek, and it adds a kintetic energy.

Technically, I suppose, it's "appropriate" at JP as well, but I'm still not a fan for some reason. Not that the paths there don't need a little more something to be interesting...
Still, it's not as bad as the Toon theatre, where the games are there because there's literally nothing else...

Daniel Johnson

Utter nonsense.

Simpsons is a world class attraction. You might not enjoy it, but surely you can see how brilliant it is.
I don't know about world class...back to the future, the original simulator ride was world class. Simpson's is just a cheap overlay when compared to BthF.

TalkingHead

I actually like the carnival games there. It's thematically appropriate, the signage is all tongue in cheek, and it adds a kintetic energy.

Technically, I suppose, it's "appropriate" at JP as well, but I'm still not a fan for some reason. Not that the paths there don't need a little more something to be interesting...
Still, it's not as bad as the Toon theatre, where the games are there because there's literally nothing else...

The Simpsons games are certainly better than JP's and Toon Lagoon's, although that seems like damning with faint praise.

The Simpsons Ride building is pretty awful. It's boxy and unattractive and the Krustyland theme is only really conveyed through carnival games (and I guess Kang and Kodos, which I do genuinely like).

I don't know what they could've done with that area in front of the ride to make it more appealing other than scrap the Krustyland theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom