Departure Day Question

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I have a question about our car on Departure Day. Normally, I/We do not visit a park on departure day. However, since we will be driving to Cabana Bay at Universal Studios after we check out of Pop Century, I thought that perhaps we could spend about 1/2 a day in the Magic Kingdom. I'd rather take the bus to Magic Kingdom, instead of driving there. My question is this. Can we leave our car in the Pop Century parking lot, technically, after we have checked out of our hotel, and then pick it up, after we spend some time in the Magic Kingdom and then take the bus back to Pop?

Thanks in advance for anyone answering. There's just some things I don't know, since I have never done it before.

FrostyNaples

I have a question about our car on Departure Day. Normally, I/We do not visit a park on departure day. However, since we will be driving to Cabana Bay at Universal Studios after we check out of Pop Century, I thought that perhaps we could spend about 1/2 a day in the Magic Kingdom. I'd rather take the bus to Magic Kingdom, instead of driving there. My question is this. Can we leave our car in the Pop Century parking lot, technically, after we have checked out of our hotel, and then pick it up, after we spend some time in the Magic Kingdom and then take the bus back to Pop?

Thanks in advance for anyone answering. There's just some things I don't know, since I have never done it before.

We do this exact thing often. We let Disney do the driving :D

DisDadWoz

Leave the car in the lot! We usually leave put our luggage in the car since we want to get out and go once we get back but if you don't want to do that then bell services will hold it all for you.

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
There are seven of us traveling together, and once we leave the room, and put the luggage in the car, I figured we would head off to a final day at the MK. My favorite park. Having the option of going back to Pop Century for a meal, and restroom breaks before heading for Universal, sounds like a good idea, despite which park we head to on the last day. Less hectic. No hurry to get to Universal, since we aren't visiting any parks there until the following day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom