Deluxe vs. AoA For Family with Small Kids

ratherbeinwdw

AoA all the way for small children. We will be staying there again in May. This will be our sixth stay there. We changed to POP for one stay. We won't do that again. My daughter and I stayed at Beach Club and Poly in October. They were very nice and super convenient, but not nice enough for the price. The Beach Club's non-reservation food court/area is ridiculous. It was a small area in the gift shop with very, very limited food choices and short hours of operation. We love the choices at AoA's food court, and as long as you don't go at peak times, it's quick to get your food. POP also has some good quick service food. We would walk over there a couple of times to eat when we stayed at AoA.
We stayed at POR several times, and really love it there, but we now need two bathrooms and the little kitchenette that AoA has. The large safe is also a plus at AoA. I couldn't fit anything in those tiny safes at POR or CBR. Plus, I hated having to keep up with the key.
If it's ever just my daughter and me again, and we rent points instead of paying Disney prices, then I'd love to stay at Poly again. It just doesn't seem right to spend that kind of money for a room we're only in to sleep. If we stayed at the resort more, then it might not seem so overpriced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom