Delicious snacks?

Mukta

Original Poster
I have spent an inordinate amount of time in Florean's so far, but it occurs to me that there may be other snacks to indulge in.

What snacks do you love to eat in the parks? Are there some great salty ones?

TalkingHead

I really like the Cauldron Cakes at Honeydukes.

The sweets at the Snookers candy shop in Seuss Landing look good, but I've never tried any of them. Maybe some else has and can chime in?

JoeCamel

I have spent an inordinate amount of time in Florean's so far, but it occurs to me that there may be other snacks to indulge in.

My favorite snack comes off a food cart that is parked between Jurassic Falls and the New Kong building. It has salt on the rim and a tang of citrus with a Cuervo bottom mmmmm Good!. About 30% less than other places in the park as well ;)

lazyboy97o

Not a "snack" per say, but one thing I've always enjoyed doing is buying a frozen butterbeer, then buying a regular butterbeer and pouring it over the frozen butterbeer for a butterbeer float. (it's AMAZING - yw).
I haven't done it yet, but I've been wanting to drop a Butterbeer Ice Cream into a Butterbeer for a float.

I thought frozen butter beer was the best until I tried Hot butter beer! It's WAY better! Think hot chocolate only better
The Hot Butterbeer is really good. It was in the 90s last time I was there but I was still very tempted to get one.

Tinkerkelle

My boys can't get past the LARGE lard lad donut. The 9 year old bought one with his own money last trip - highest praise indeed! Husband loves the turkey legs - snack or meal for 2?! Looking forward to Florean Fortescue's this trip - hoping butterbeer ice cream is as good as frozen butterbeer! Out of interest, what flavours did you try and what was good?

Mukta

Original Poster
I have tried all of them. Favorite was chili chocolate(very spicy though), followed by salted caramel blondie and sticky toffee pudding.

danpam1024

I really like the Cauldron Cakes at Honeydukes.

The sweets at the Snookers candy shop in Seuss Landing look good, but I've never tried any of them. Maybe some else has and can chime in?
I'm a fan of the rice krispie treat on a stick dipped in chocolate and sprinkles :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom