Decorating Resort Windows

Chrystal Hilton

Hello, :king:
I am just wondering if anyone has pictures of how they decorated their resort room and/or window. Or an ideas they can share. I am also interested in finding out the rules the resorts have for decorating...

My family & I are going the 1st week of dec. and want to decorate our window and door with out getting in trouble and being asked to remove it.

Thanx :eek:

mickey2008.1

Its a great thing to do. we did it last year for the first time. All we did was put lights up on our window and window clings. no complaints. We saw all kinds of decorations hanging up. The only thing i know that you cant do is a live tree in your room. Have a great time! decorating is awesome and so much fun.:xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

picture.php

Upvote 0

DecWDW

I don't have any pics at hand, but we put up lights, garland and a tree. Last year we stayed at the Treehouses and put garland and lights all around our patio, lights in all the windows and the tree in the window overlooking the bus stop. We like to see it, but we also like to do it so everyone else can enjoy it.

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

This was mine last Sept/Oct I had to have something for Kingdom Hearts at Disney. I'd hear kids and KH fans being so amazed by my Keyblade & Chain of Memories cards when they walked by my window. I even made one to represent WDWMagic and also the avatar I use on the site.
disneywindow.jpg

Upvote 0

erstwo

I'm excited to see everyone's pictures! We are going in December this year too!

The last time we were there in December was 2008. I only packed some of the "clingy" things because they were easy to put in a suitcase (we flew) and cheap so we could leave them there. (We did take them off before we left, we just threw them away.)

I let my kids put them on, that's why there's only one holly "twig", all the rest were artfully arranged by my kiddos. :animwink:

4564610316_aa2f21da3a_b.jpg

I will say, my FAVORITE window decorations were down by the pool. Some people had taken one larger and two smaller wreaths to make a Mickey shape and wrapped them in white Christmas lights and hung it in their windows. Those were awesome!
I guess they hung them up in the window with those suction cup things? :shrug:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Last year when I stayed at POR, I just put my Steeler Santa hat, and 2 small plush Christmas Mickey & Minnie in my window, but the people 2 doors down hung banner on their doors, and strung lights around their windows. It was a good thing they did because it was the only way I could find my room the first couple nights there!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom