Decoding Hints Left by Insiders

Jbres_

Original Poster
This is probably not the best idea for a thread and it may or may not end up getting deleted but a while back, Martin gave us some acronyms and I still want to try to figure out what these all mean.

The Post: Myself, I'm just reigning myself back a bit. I've nothing to prove and don't want to constantly be "that guy". Plus of course I've people and friends to honour. Could I say more? Absolutely. Could I talk about things I haven't? Yes. Could I spill the D23 beans? Probably. I could talk about **GE. WRTW. 220. LSE. WoW. WC. Resorts. Transport. But I'm not going to break trust. I have (with respect) no desire to be on a pedestal. I just have an interest in the parks and resorts development and am fortunate to have made some great friends over the years. And as always things can change. I'm not in charge. I don't sit in meeting rooms. Sometimes things seem too ridiculous to talk about at first. Or have a slim chance of happening.

I have figured out that **GE was a hint at the new SWL's name Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The rest I'm still a bit fuzzy on. I did some research and Googled LSE and up came Disneyland Paris and the London Stock Exchange so if anyone wants to add anything to this thread go ahead and help a community out.

(Again, probably not the best idea for a thread)

nickys

Premium Member
Here's another guess.

LSE = London Stock Exchange, address Paternoster Square

Paternoster has 2 definitions, 1. The Lords Prayer (in Latin) and 2. A lift consisting of linked compartments on a continuously moving belt.

The gondolas? Or one of the rides?

WRTW returned some radio stations. Isn't the "host" on one of the SW-GE rides a DJ character?

And WoW refers to World of Warcraft which is basically an online role playing game. Star Wars resort.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I guess I heard "inside" info from a DVC agent a few months ago and I honestly didn't believe a word of it. She said that there was some rumors being spoken that there would be a Tron ride at the MK and they might even remove the Speedway for it. Turns out she was basically right. What's funny is CM's are usually talking about how they honestly don't know what's going on.

Nemo14

I guess I heard "inside" info from a DVC agent a few months ago and I honestly didn't believe a word of it. She said that there was some rumors being spoken that there would be a Tron ride at the MK and they might even remove the Speedway for it. Turns out she was basically right. What's funny is CM's are usually talking about how they honestly don't know what's going on.
Maybe she read it here....;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Here's another guess.

LSE = London Stock Exchange, address Paternoster Square

Paternoster has 2 definitions, 1. The Lords Prayer (in Latin) and 2. A lift consisting of linked compartments on a continuously moving belt.

The gondolas? Or one of the rides?

WRTW returned some radio stations. Isn't the "host" on one of the SW-GE rides a DJ character?

And WoW refers to World of Warcraft which is basically an online role playing game. Star Wars resort.

I'm honestly not that clever.

nickys

Premium Member
I'm honestly not that clever.

Well that's the benefit of being able to g**gle acronyms and follow leads lol! It was quite fun doing that, DH wondered what the blazes I was doing though.

Can you tell us which of these were announced? And just how many words beginning with W are there - Walt, wonder, world, wacky, wild .....

Maybe WoW was just WOW ;)

KraftServices

WoW... World of Warcraft

Wonders of... Wife

Why oh Why (are they doing this?)

Watchers of Weight

And then WC... Water Closet. New themed bathrooms? World of Warcraft themed bathrooms??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom