December

Tina2015

Anyone going in December we fly in on 25th November for 2 weeks any tips? Staying at pop,got a 5 year old daughter (her birthday) is the parade worth the extra cost? Booking restaurant? X

WedwayPM

I suggest spending some time reading and searching through the threads on these boards. There is a ton of information here. Perhaps start with the Trip Planning Forum.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

EmmieSue

You are going during a busy time of the year so make sure you know that. Pack your patience with you and make the best use of your Fastpass+ selections that you can make 60 days out from your trip. Make good use of Dining reservations as well 180 days out from your trip if you want to do any table service or the quick service breakfast/lunch at Be Our Guest.

I am not sure what parade and cost you are talking about? Do you mean the Mickey's Christmas Party? If so then yes, at least once on your trip as I am sure it would be a wonderful experience for your little one as well as you. Check out the restaurants here and on the actual disney world restaurant and see what you might want. Decide if a dining plan is worth it for you guys (most of the time it isn't and you are just paying for convenience of having it pre-done)

And as @WedwayPM said above. Check out these forums, especially the trip planning one. Best of luck and hope you figure everything out and have a great trip!

Upvote 0

JillC LI

The first week of your trip will be busy because of Thanksgiving but the second week should be more manageable crowd-wise. Either way, I recommend that you make meal reservations for any sit-down restaurants you are interested in trying. If by the parade, you are referring to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, be aware that this is a separate hard ticket event which will give you access to the park from 4pm until 12am, and it includes things other than just a special parade. We chose not to splurge on it for our one December trip, but to each his own.

Upvote 0

Mukta

Anyone going in December? we fly in on 25th November for 2 weeks. any tips? Staying at pop,got a 5 year old daughter (her birthday). is the parade worth the extra cost? Booking restaurant? X

Welcome to the boards!

I have been in December a few times and it is a great time to visit.

For tips, visit the Deluxe hotels to see their decorations. You have 2 whole weeks, so don't visit the parks on the Holiday weekend. spend those days at the pool, eating in the deluxe hotels and seeing their trees and gingerbread creations.

I didn't think the parade was worth the cost of the tickets to MVMCP, but everyone should judge for themselves. I think you should try it.

For restaurants, it depends what kind of food you like. I am partial to the Signature places like Artist Point and the Flying Fish. Character meals can be fun at the age of 5, so try to book one with her favorite characters.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom