DCP Restricted Rehire Help

Victoria_Lee

Original Poster
Hello,

I was part of the Spring 2014 Disney College Program. When first applying, I signed up for the Spring program (January to May). During my program I decided to extend to the Spring Advantage (January-August). I had to leave in June do to an unforeseen family emergency. I have held down a steady job at my university since my last program ended, but had to leave it for this Spring 2016 semester because I am student teaching and the hours do not correspond with my teaching hours. I graduate in May so this is my last shot at participating in the Disney College Program, any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:

Victoria_Lee

Original Poster
I have had a lot of people warn me to not do it again, but the job market near me for teachers is very tough right now. I will most likely have to go back for my masters before I can get a job other than long term substituting. I had an awesome experience doing the dcp and I know it seems like a waste of time but its something I would really enjoy to do again. What is your opinion on the chances of my being hired again?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom