Dcp help

Avonsoar93

Original Poster
I did my first program in Spring '14 and extended to spring advantage in QSFB. I left with a yes rehire status. I came back home and was set to go back to school and was enrolled in classes when applications went live for Spring 15, however, school hadn't started yet. I applied because I really wanted to go back and I figured it wouldn't hurt. I went through the whole process, passed my WBI, did my phone interview all within the span of a week and was in progress on August 20th and school didn't start until August 25th. Unfortunately, I couldn't go back to school because some of my financial aid fell through and I couldn't get a loan in time, so I had to withdraw from classes. I just got my acceptance letter on Thursday for the DCP Spring Advantage 2015. Would I still be eligible since I technically applied while I was enrolled? I already had plans to move back to Florida but I figured it'd be easier to do the DCP which is why I reapplied for another program. I would love to do another program regardless but I'm not sure what I should do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom