DCL Picture Of The Day

C&D

Would you recommend that excursion for smaller children?

Not smaller children, we had some in our group and I would say they were 10-12 (guess on my part). There is a lot of climbing (though it is gradual, with a guide and you are able to hold hands and help each other). We, my wife and I, were probably the oldest in our group (62 and 64) and we were fine. The excursion specifies no one under six. Also, the pic below is just a small 'snap-shot' of the whole climb; the climb lasted about an hour and is described as a 650 ft (long) climb that raises over 150 ft (in altitude).

Here's a pic (excuse the camera protection case); also if I did it again, I wouldn't have taken the camera (or used a smaller waterproof model).

DisFan2005

1536487_10206901434884729_256744585216415632_n.jpg

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
View attachment 99189
Look who we caught sleeping at the pool on Monday morning!!!!!!

I love the random encounters on DCL and miss them at WDW. In January on MAGIC we came across Peter Pan running up and down halls pranking people. Later the same night we found him at a staircase with a group of kids around telling stories. Mr Smee came up behind us and took my fiance (who said yes two hours before) by her arm and "stole her." Right after Capt. Hook waved her over and acted like he wanted her ring.

On Dream in May we came across Rapunzel sitting in a porthole staring out saying how wonderful it would be to go out there and adventure. On another Dream cruise snow white was sitting on Deck 5 Atrium just hanging out. Those little touches add so much to a trip. Another encounter on that same cruise was on CC. We were sitting at water's edge at SB and we saw this guy stumbling down the beach. We started laughing saying look at that guy, he is plastered. Nope, it was not a guest, but 'Ole Captain Jack Sparrow making his way across a tropical island to find Sea Turtles to escape on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom