DCL Enhancing My Online Check-In Process to Streamline Terminal Check-In

tk924

Original Poster
Read this elsewhere and wanted to share:

Disney Cruise Line is alerting travel agents about several enhancements coming to the My Online Check-In process. According to DCL, these changes are being made to streamline the check-in process at the Cruise Terminal. The notable changes are as follows:

• The Youth Activity Registration process will now be a part of My Online Check-In allowing parents/authorized adults to provide more detailed information regarding medical and dietary restrictions involving their child’s meals and program participation
  • Guests will be able to electronically accept the Cruise Contract Terms and Conditions
  • A new Port Arrival Form will replace the Online Signature Form and include information and important reminders (e.g. Bring proper documentation, check the expiration date on passports and travel visas, etc.)
    Guests are encouraged to bring a copy of the form with them to the cruise terminal for embarkation
  • Castaway Club Members who are confirmed on a closed-loop cruise out of Port Canaveral or Miami may select the option of only receiving luggage tags. Clients who make this selection will receive a modified version of the Guest Travel Booklet.
These enhancements are scheduled to be rolled out over the next week on disneycruise.com.

JWG

Good news, the less we need to bring the better.
We found the booklet cute and a fun "get ready" piece but not necessary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom