DCA Tower of Terror update & Concept Art

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
Here is some official concept art for DCA's Twilight Zone Tower of Terror:
http://www.laughingplace.com/lp/DCA1Year/big/concept2.jpg
and
http://www.westcoaster.net/images/updates/020902/020802-dlr010-lrg.jpg

They are keeping the Twilight Zone theme, as well as the "Hollywood Tower Hotel" theme. As you can see from the pictures, the tower itself will look completely different, though. Not only is the architexture different (more of an art-deco type), it appears it won't have the giant lightning burnt mark on the front, making the tower look more "innocent," which can be just as creepy. Oh yes, it will have 3 drop shafts instead of 2.

A heavy rumor floating around is that the 5th dimension scene will not be a "pull through", instead the elevator will continue up the same shaft while strange things happen.

CalDisney

I saw those pics on another site
It looks like the train station in Riverside Calif.
or like the Hotel Calif. on the Eagles Album.
I cant wait till it opens:)
another reason to renew my Pass next month:sohappy:

DLMAGICDARREN

Originally posted by CalDisney
I saw those pics on another site
It looks like the train station in Riverside Calif.
or like the Hotel Calif. on the Eagles Album.
I cant wait till it opens:)
another reason to renew my Pass next month:sohappy:

LOL, you will need more then a duoble wammie to renew your pass till TOT opens. Your pass renewl should cover you till Feb 2003, don't expect TOT by then.

An announced date of it opening in 2004, will more then likely mean it will open in 2005. They are always late.

CalDisney

Originally posted by DLMAGICDARREN

LOL, you will need more then a duoble wammie to renew your pass till TOT opens. Your pass renewl should cover you till Feb 2003, don't expect TOT by then.

An announced date of it opening in 2004, will more then likely mean it will open in 2005. They are always late.

Umm ohh yeah I know I will have to Renew then Im hopping We will be celebrating Our (Tigggrl) Honeymoon there when It opens

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom