DCA question....

castmem

you were saying something about Screamin' having audio. Well, here's the scoop on that. Sometimes Screamin' as well as Space mountain have "Data Farts" disabling the sound from working properly. The thing to blame for that happening is Digital Audio Board System or as some people call it, D.A.B.S. Some times for no reason they just don't engage or they have been turned off due to speakers being blown out and ruining the "Show" as disney calls it. I hope this has informed you about everything with the DABS or sound related question.

CalDisney

The Last Time I rode Screeming It had Music.
I like the Music on the coaster Much better than the music on Space Mountain:)
I need to ride them Both Soon,, maybe next weekend.

ShanenLuvsDsny

Original Poster
Thanks for the info Castmem.:) I was there last weekend and the music wasn't working at all. I was just wondering if they still had it. I hope they fix Space and Screamin' soon....

CalDisney

Originally posted by ShanenLuvsDsny
Thanks for the info Castmem.:) I was there last weekend and the music wasn't working at all. I was just wondering if they still had it. I hope they fix Space and Screamin' soon....

Hey Shanen!!!
What days were you there???
I was there too!!
I went after work on Friday and I went to the Annual passholders meet on Sunday!!
I bet we passed eachother LOL
Unless you went on Saturday :)

jaylenofan86

Yes, castmeb knows all! LOL, but I also thought that the battery for the music doesn't have the right amount of time to charge, so it can't play the music.

ShanenLuvsDsny

Original Poster
Hey Caldisney! I was at Disneyland on Saturday and DCA on Sunday. DCA was especially crowded because of that Super Soap Weekend thing they were having.

CalDisney

Originally posted by ShanenLuvsDsny
Hey Caldisney! I was at Disneyland on Saturday and DCA on Sunday. DCA was especially crowded because of that Super Soap Weekend thing they were having.

Wow!!! We were at the same Park on the Same day:)
Too Bad I didnt run into you:(
ohh well next time..
were you getting Autographs??
I didnt LOL!

ShanenLuvsDsny

Original Poster
LOL, no, I wasn't getting autographs. I'm not really into the soaps.:animwink: That would have been funny if we ran into each other though!:D

CalDisney

Yeah it would have been cool ..
I kinda just walked around DCA them met my friend in the Hotel
Grand Californian
We Played a Italian Card Game in the Lobby..
We were drawing a Crowd LOL they thought we were Gambling..
I wouldn`t do that at a Disney resort LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom