Dawa Bar

beertiki

Original Poster
They removed the tables with chairs. Now it's just tall tables, for standing only. This was my family's favorite drinking spot. Now we have to cross the street to sit and have a few beers. My heart broke just a little bit Friday night.

DAWA Bar.... spell check....

castlecake2.0

They removed the tables with chairs. Now it's just tall tables, for standing only. This was my family's favorite drinking spot. Now we have to cross the street to sit and have a few beers. My heart broke just a little bit Friday night.

DAWA Bar.... spell check....

I wonder why that decision was made? Always enjoy going there. I feel if DAK had a couple more lounge-y places like this one it would be catching up to Epcot as my favourite park

YodaMan

I'd assume crowds. People are less likely to loiter if there are standing tables only. The chairs encourage people to sit and stay a while, and with the recent influx of people to DAK, they want to keep people from lounging around and hogging valuable space.

NiarrNDisney

I'd assume crowds. People are less likely to loiter if there are standing tables only. The chairs encourage people to sit and stay a while, and with the recent influx of people to DAK, they want to keep people from lounging around and hogging valuable space.

Yeah i wouldnt be surprised if this is just a temporary thing due to the crowds brought in by Pandora. May see the tables and chairs return in the future.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
They remove the tables and chairs from the Rose & Crown during expected busy weekends. This is probably the same reason. I would think they will come back when the crowds come back down after the initial rush for the new land opening.

halltd

They remove the tables and chairs from the Rose & Crown during expected busy weekends. This is probably the same reason. I would think they will come back when the crowds come back down after the initial rush for the new land opening.
They've been gone for a while. Way before Pandora opened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom