Davy Crockett coonskin caps?

Schneewittchen

Original Poster
Are those still a thing at MK?

In 1985, I swear Frontierland was crawling with them and pop-guns. And now I'm wondering if anyone has seen the caps for sale recently in the Parks.

I recently read the story "Davy Crockett King of the Wild Frontier" to my son from our vintage Wonderful Worlds of Walt Disney - Walt Disney's America book. I know he'd get a kick out of a cap.

Yes they do, if you have the shop Disney parks app for your phone search for raccoon hat and you can purchase it there or it tells you where you can find them in park

Schneewittchen

Original Poster
Yes they do, if you have the shop Disney parks app for your phone search for raccoon hat and you can purchase it there or it tells you where you can find them in park
I had no idea there was such a wonderful thing! I only knew about the web store. Thank you!

Now I can obsessively plan where to buy ALL THE SOUVENIRS!

Schneewittchen

Original Poster
The hats are at the Settlement Trading Post!!!! We can get one at our resort next week before we even go into a Park.

I am now over the moon with joy.

Bacon

Are those still a thing at MK?

In 1985, I swear Frontierland was crawling with them and pop-guns. And now I'm wondering if anyone has seen the caps for sale recently in the Parks.

I recently read the story "Davy Crockett King of the Wild Frontier" to my son from our vintage Wonderful Worlds of Walt Disney - Walt Disney's America book. I know he'd get a kick out of a cap.
They have them at big al's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom