Daredevil

CaptainAmerica

I'm on episode 6 or so. Very good but extremely violent. Definitely a smart move by Mavel to put it on Netflix because parents would be shocked if they brought their kids to a Marvel movie with that kind of violence.

champdisney

I finished the series about 2 weeks ago. I loved it. The characters were very well developed, Wilson Fisk is a force to be reckoned with! Definitely going to rewatch before season 2 is released.

DisDan

The series was Fantastic. I loved it and ended up binge watching like 4 episodes at a time and finished the whole show in about a week. It just pulls you in and I loved that they took a darker more serious tone with this series. Overall I rate it above any of the other Marvel show to date and I am eagerly awaiting Season 2 now. This also has me very interested in Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Defenders, and Iron Fist all upcoming on Netflix!

TB4244

Well worth watching, I thought it was fantastic and very well made. Not just because it looks great but it has a compelling story lines but also because the characters are fully rounded and believable. They did DD justice...

acishere

I'm only 2 episodes in.
That single-take hallway scene was one of the best fight sequences I've ever seen. The exhaustion he shows as the fight goes on, the reliance on sound when the fight moves out of the camera's gaze, Matt composing himself and unmasking before getting the kid. Absolutely incredible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom