Daniel Logan at Star Wars Weekends!

JBoogie

Hey everyone! Just thought I would let everyone know that is interested in Star Wars Weekends that Daniel Logan (young Boba Fett, Episode II) has announced opening up the May 20-22 Star Wars Weekend! The info can be found at his official website.

parker kim

Were going to be there the last sunday of the star war weekends June 12 th. I can't find any info on it anywere only things on last years weekends. If you get any infor please post.

Upvote 0
The more I think about that weekend (May 20-22) the more I wonder how many "big stars" from the movies will actually be there. Celebration 3 in Indianapolis is possibly the same weekend, and I'm sure some of the big names will end up there instead (For the non-Star Wars nerds, Celebration 3 is the largest Stars Convention and is being held to celebrate the release of Episode 3).

Disappoints me in a way cuz I'm going that weekend also and was hoping to see at least one big-name (Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher or Peter Mayhew for instance) :(

But I'm still gonna be at Disney so it's in no way a trip-breaker.

Edit: I just looked at Starwars.com and Celebration 3 is April 21-24. I apologize for the bad info :brick:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Peter has done quite a few Star Wars weekends but with his involvement in Episode 3 it wouldn’t surprise me if he did not make it this year simply because he will be high demand and Star Wars weekends falls so close to the Episode 3 release. Hopefully I am wrong because he is a great Star Wars personality to meet.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Master Yoda said:
Peter has done quite a few Star Wars weekends but with his involvement in Episode 3 it wouldn’t surprise me if he did not make it this year simply because he will be high demand and Star Wars weekends falls so close to the Episode 3 release. Hopefully I am wrong because he is a great Star Wars personality to meet.
Wasnt he scheduled to appear though?? Belle

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
wannabeBelle said:
Wasnt he scheduled to appear though?? Belle
He was scheduled to appear on the 22nd last year. I haven’t seen any guest lists for this year yet. Here is a link to last year’s guest list and the current info on this years events.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom