D23 Japan

Sped2424

Original Poster
Well D23 Japan is going on now SO let this be the thread for any and all updates we hear about it!

SweetDuffy101

Opening show with mickey ears will be given to guests when they enter the amphitheater. it starts at 10:30 am a 1 hour show. (Bob iger, Tom staggs)

November 6, Friday

1:30-2:30 pm JPN time will be the parks and resorts presentation. This presentation will focus in Tokyo,Paris and Orlando with some presentation from Shanghai Anaheim and Hongkong. (Details on the expansion will be revealed during presentation)

and no Cameras are prohibited inside the theater. and in the whole expo too.

TheDisneyTeen

If I'm not wrong, the expo starts on the 6th and ends on the 9th? Very excited for the news regarding the TDR expansions! Cannot wait to get all the details on the new lands and attractions!

TheDisneyTeen

Anyone know someone live blogging the parks event? Even a Japanese guest will suffice!. @SweetDuffy101 do you know?
I know several members from the TDR Explorer team will be there on the 7th. They didn't get a 3 day pass so they'll only be there on one day but if I'm not wrong, attending the theme parks presentation. Not sure if I'm allowed to link to their site here, but you can search up on their website and look for the D23 post :)

SweetDuffy101

All TDR japanese blogs are doing live updates starting today. Tdr explorer, TDRNavi, dpost, and many more......... all eyes are in the 13:30 pm presentation and medias are present at the event.

SweetDuffy101

and the D23 website is doing live updates too. and just use the #D23EXPOJAPAN2015. on twitter.
if somethings announced I'll post some over here.
Todays schedule is Opening Ceremony, Parks and Resorts and Disney upcoming films presentation.

SweetDuffy101

Well sadly no new announcements. the show was the same at D23 anaheim. maybe tomorrow at the TDR presentation will hear more from the resort.
someone said something interesting is about to happen tomorrow. and it wasn't the mickey ears it was elsas pendant.

Sped2424

Original Poster
Well sadly no new announcements. the show was the same at D23 anaheim. maybe tomorrow at the TDR presentation will hear more from the resort.
someone said something interesting is about to happen tomorrow. and it wasn't the mickey ears it was elsas pendant.
Frozen area finally getting the news tomorrow?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom