D23 Expo News - Parks Presentation attendees get Fantasmic! Fastpass

TP2000

Original Poster
I know we have a current Fantasmic! 2.0 thread that has been going for six months, but this rumor from David Koenig on the MiceChat staff seems worthy of its own thread so it's not buried in the other thread. There's a key piece of rumor/news at the end...

According to Mr. Koenig, if you attend the Parks & Resort Presentation at D23 Expo on Saturday afternoon, you will get a free Fastpass for Fantasmic! that evening across the street at Disneyland! http://micechat.com/166287-david-koenig-fantasmic-rumors/

If you can't get into the Parks & Resort Presentation, you should just get to Disneyland as early as possible and stake out your spot along the Rivers of America. But I imagine they will rope off the Fastpass sections, which happen to be great views, very early on Saturday. I'm sure they know to expect big crowds.

Figments Friend

This will likely insure several people will make an effort to go to the panel solely to get the FP for the debut.
Might make getting into it a little trickier then normal this time around.

Get in line early, people!

-

TP2000

Original Poster
This will likely insure several people will make an effort to go to the panel solely to get the FP for the debut.
Might make getting into it a little trickier then normal this time around.

Get in line early, people!

-
I hadn't thought of that. You're probably right.

But this year's Parks presentation already seemed like it was going to be the hot ticket anyway. How many people does the hall seat again?

Phroobar

I hadn't thought of that. You're probably right.

But this year's Parks presentation already seemed like it was going to be the hot ticket anyway. How many people does the hall seat again?
I'd assume they would do that presentation in the Anaheim Convention Center Arena. It holds 7500. That is where they did the bigger Star Wars panels at SW Celebration a few years ago.

TP2000

Original Poster
I'd assume they would do that presentation in the Anaheim Convention Center Arena. It holds 7500. That is where they did the bigger Star Wars panels at SW Celebration a few years ago.

They moved it upstairs to "Hall 28" or something. It seats less than the Arena, but it's at least a few thousand.

EDIT: The Parks Presentation is in "Hall D23" up on the third floor, and it has a seating capacity of 6,800.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom