D23 Expo 2017/Disneyland Meet-up

michmousefan

If you see a bald guy wearing this shirt on Saturday, it's probably me. 7-5.jpg Say hi. Anyone interested in joining the line for the movie presentation around 5:30am?

Ismael Flores

I wonder how packed the expo will be this year if the announcement in regards to Star Wars land was spread around Star Wars fan websites

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When are you planning to get to California?

We will be getting in on Wednesday morning. We are planning on spending Wednesday in Disneyland and Thursday in DCA. We are hoping to get over to Trader Sam's late Wednesday afternoon. I want to spend some night hours in Disneyland and enjoy the relative quiet of Frontierland/NOS area before the crowds of Fantasmic start again, but we'll see how long we last. Our flight on Wednesday leaves at 5:15am so a very early morning for us.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
We will be getting in on Wednesday morning. We are planning on spending Wednesday in Disneyland and Thursday in DCA. We are hoping to get over to Trader Sam's late Wednesday afternoon. I want to spend some night hours in Disneyland and enjoy the relative quiet of Frontierland/NOS area before the crowds of Fantasmic start again, but we'll see how long we last. Our flight on Wednesday leaves at 5:15am so a very early morning for us.

Okay. I'm planning to meet @Mike S on Thursday. Maybe we could meet in the evening? @Mike S, will you have a park-hopper for Thursday, or a single park ticket?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Okay, sounds good.

@ajrwdwgirl Would it be okay if we crashed your Trader Sam's party? @Mike S Would that be okay with you?

That would be cool. I don't know what time we plan to head over there. I was thinking it might be easier to get a table inside maybe around 4 or 4:30. What do you think? I like being inside better than outside. Are you thinking Wednesday or Thursday?

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
That would be cool. I don't know what time we plan to head over there. I was thinking it might be easier to get a table inside maybe around 4 or 4:30. What do you think? I like being inside better than outside. Are you thinking Wednesday or Thursday?

Sitting inside is preferable for me as well. It's been seriously hot and it's supposed to be warm this week. This would be for Thursday. And those times sound good!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When does the new Fantasmic! debut?

I MIGHT be able to make it as well. I have to look at the schedule. One question though, do they allow under 21 in? I'm only 19.

Fantasmic debuts on Monday July 17, there are 3 showings that night.

Trader Sam's allows people under 21 in until 8pm (I think). I mean I know they allow under 21 in in but I'm unsure what the cutoff time is, sometime later in the evening.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
When does the new Fantasmic! debut?

I MIGHT be able to make it as well. I have to look at the schedule. One question though, do they allow under 21 in? I'm only 19.

Fantasmic! returns on July 17th.

Fantastic if you can come with. Yes, you should be able to walk in. I've seen children there, so it shouldn't be a problem for you.

Are you able to come with us to Disneyland as well that day?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom