1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

D lux burger question

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by Jess G, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Jess G

Jess G Well-Known Member

Since fries don't come with the burger what exactly do you get when using the dining plan? Burger, dessert, and drink? Can the dessert be replaced for fries?

Thanks guys :)

2. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

I can't answer your dining plan question but we found the fries to be :depressed:. Soggy and bland and the ranch dipping sauce was just meh.

Highly suggest getting a shake as dessert (if allowed on your plan). The S'mores shake was delicious.

disney4life2008 and Jess G like this.
  3. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member

D-LUX is gross if you want good food go to Blaze Pizza shure its soggy but it tastes good (IF YOU DONT MIND GREESE)

disney4life2008 likes this.
  4. Hockey89

Hockey89 Well-Known Member

Wow, you guys are selling these places lol

alissafalco likes this.
  5. Pirate Magic

Pirate Magic Active Member

Don't waste your dining plan credits ( it is considered QS on the plan). With the burger you get fries. We like our burgers well done, the hamburger bun was greese and bloody and the fries would have been the best part of the meal if they weren't so salty. It was really terrible.

disney4life2008 likes this.
  6. Jess G

Jess G Well-Known Member Original Poster

wow you all are really talking me out of it lol.... Maybe I'll just stay undecided and go wherever sounds good that day lol ... plenty of other burger places

Courtney6682 likes this.
  7. meganwdw

meganwdw Well-Known Member

I haven't tried D-luxe yet and don't plan to on our December trip. Sounds like you should use your credits at EOS or Wolfgang Puck Express!!!

8. wdwmagic

wdwmagic Administrator Moderator

9. danlb_2000

danlb_2000 Premium Member

I'll provide the opposite point of view, we loved the burger and fries. Definitely the best burger I have had at WDW.

jensenrick likes this.
  10. alissafalco

alissafalco Well-Known Member

I would go and see for yourself. What one person doesnt like, you might. I hate well done burgers, I like mine medium rare, so blood on the bun would be delicious to me. I also have a Blaze pizza here at my local mall on LI, when I'm at Disney I want places that I can't get at home. I wouldn't waste my time at Blaze but that's just me.

tor29c and Jess G like this.
  11. disney4life2008

disney4life2008 Well-Known Member

I love burgers but i have to agree, this place is horrible. Be cautious, the problem with Disney forums, very few people are vocal about disgusting food and will praise Disney. Dluxe burger is gross, there is no taste. And people say the fries are so big you can share lol. The sauces are amazing. It is just nasty and hardly sharable. But, i always say try it for yourself

Jess G likes this.
  12. danlb_2000

danlb_2000 Premium Member

I have never heard anyone say something like that about this specific Disney forum.

Jess G and Bacon like this.
  13. Mr Ferret 88

Mr Ferret 88 Resident "and onion" of the boards Premium Member

i fail to see the relevance of a small fast flowing river in Ireland in this thread :confused:

tor29c and Jess G like this.
  14. MDB407

MDB407 New Member

Everytime I've eaten at D-luxe it has been fantastic. They always tell me when I order that the burger is going to be pink inside and if you aren't ok with that all you have to do is tell them and they will cook it more for you. A friend of mine that goes with me doesn't like pink anywhere in the burger so they always cook it more for her and she loves it. The fries have also never been too salty or anythin gbut crisp and delicious when I have gone. Maybe I just hit D-luxe on good days but I would never hesitate to eat there. And the shakes are fantastic. Food is so subjective, go and try it and see if you like it.

Jess G and Mr Ferret 88 like this.
  15. disney4life2008

disney4life2008 Well-Known Member

I would agree.

Jess G likes this.
  16. Jess G

Long Island LI???

alissafalco likes this.
  17. Pirate Magic

Pirate Magic Active Member

I am glad that your experince was a good one. But like I said before not so much. But it could be a fantastic experience for someone else. In the future we are going to stick with Splitsville, the food is very good there.

18. alissafalco

alissafalco Well-Known Member

The one & only ;)

19. ajrwdwgirl

ajrwdwgirl Well-Known Member

I had a good experience at Dlux. Hubby and I shared the one with BBQ sauce and fries. The fries were fine, they needed salt though, and the burger was cooked medium well (a little more towards well). We planned at getting food at Moritmotos walk up window and a cupcake at Sprinkles so we didn't want our own burgers, but even sharing got us a little full. Oh and we also tried all the dipping sauces, some were better than others but I like that we were able to get them all without an extra cost so we could see which ones we liked.
    IMG_9377.JPG IMG_9378.JPG IMG_9380.JPG

20. Jess G

I lived on long island all my life. I literally just moved down south from LI last week :)

alissafalco likes this.