Current FP+ advice.

Huglife

Original Poster
I'm still a little over a month out for making my Fast Pass+ reservations but I'm trying to get ahead of the planning and I have a few questions. I haven't been in three years and have no FP+ experience and we are not Rope Droppers.

At DHS, can you get a FP to meet Chewbacca? Do you need one?
At MK- Peter Pan and Mine Train are obvious-then Big Thunder? Space Mountain? Splash has always been a walk on for me in December.
Epcot- I love Soarin' and can't wait to ride the new one but from looking at the wait times it seems the third theater helped and maybe I should get the Fast Pass for Test Track? (single rider doesn't appeal to me). I will have 1 1/2 Epcot days. The 1/2 day will have EMH until midnight so I can probably get some rides in then. I don't really care about Frozen.

Any other advice is welcome. Thanks!!!

matt9112

I'm still a little over a month out for making my Fast Pass+ reservations but I'm trying to get ahead of the planning and I have a few questions. I haven't been in three years and have no FP+ experience and we are not Rope Droppers.

At DHS, can you get a FP to meet Chewbacca? Do you need one?
At MK- Peter Pan and Mine Train are obvious-then Big Thunder? Space Mountain? Splash has always been a walk on for me in December.
Epcot- I love Soarin' and can't wait to ride the new one but from looking at the wait times it seems the third theater helped and maybe I should get the Fast Pass for Test Track? (single rider doesn't appeal to me). I will have 1 1/2 Epcot days. The 1/2 day will have EMH until midnight so I can probably get some rides in then. I don't really care about Frozen.

Any other advice is welcome. Thanks!!!

my two cents

so at MK try to get FP for 7 dwarfs and space and (pick your third) than rope drop peter pan (you will have a wait but nothing absurd) and than after you can walk over to splash and big thunder and walk on both. This plan assumes your there at rope drop. rest of park is not too shabby wait wise. use the WDW app so you can see wait times in real time and plan around that.

at DHS i dont think chewy has a fast pass i was just there and saw no scanners.

at epcot rope drop one of the two....AKA wait on either west or east innovations corridors at rope line and fast walk to one of them and fast pass the other. hope this helps. =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom