Current Bounce Back Offer

cowmancarl

Staying at Port Orleans next week.
Does anyone now if\what the current bounce back offer is?
We are thinking about heading back end of June

Thanks
Carl

Capsin4

I believe there was a bounce back offer for free dining last summer/fall that covered a few check in days for this June. Even if you don't get a flyer in the room, I would call and see if they can offer one. The regular dining promotion for June this year was the 1 QS meal per day so the bounce was definitely better. I think it expired earlier this month.

Upvote 0

AndrewsJ

Is there a special number to call or just normal reservation line?
Call the front desk or guest services from you resort room phone and they will be able to help you. Do this before you check out of PO. Some say it doesn't matter if the call comes from your room phone but that's the way I've always done it. That way there is no question about whether or not you are a current guest or not. Have a great trip. If you don't mind come back and let us know about the current offer. The question comes up quite a bit.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

IMG_4473.JPG

If you don't call from your in-room phone, make sure you have your current reservation number. They will ask.

Upvote 0

cowmancarl

Original Poster
I didn't get a formal offer in my room. I asked at the front desk and was given a number to call.
The offers I received seem to be inline with the image posted. I booked June 28th - July 4th (6 nights) at Port Orleans French Quarter, total price is 1364.35 for Garden View

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom