Crystal Palace

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Hi friends,
Anyone else totally love this dining experience? I ate there for breakfast on my birthday oct 10th and enjoyed it soooo much I ate there again the following day for breakfast. Puffed French toast.....:slurp: (is there a drool smiley?)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
We like Crystal Palace (It's not our "Love" category. Only Chef Mickey's is there right now ;) ). They have a pretty good variety of food, it's a great environment, and it's a good place to get all the Pooh characters together at one time.

swimmom

We like to do Crystal Palace for an early dinner that's not counter service, but also doesn't take forever while in the MK. Since it's buffet style, you can get in and out rather quickly by serving yourself.

I only really go nuts over two characters in WDW. One is Figment (Go Figment! YAY!) and the other is EEyore so Crystal Palace is my absolute number one Character Dining Restraunt. :sohappy:

GoofyMom2

We ate there for breakfast in April and just really enjoyed it. Plenty to eat for everyone. Plus, when we were done eating, we just strolled over to Fantasyland. Our only complaint, Pooh never did get to our table even though we were there almost 1 hr. :(

But, I got to hug Eeyore! :sohappy:

DisneygeekCT

My boyfriend and I tried it for the first time about 4 years ago. Every trip since then has had a stop at the Crystal Palace for breakfast. The last couple of trips (including the one next month) we are having breakfast there the day we leave for home - makes the trip home a little more bearable knowing we had breakfast with Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger & Piglet. (Plus the food is yummy too - my boyfriend always raves about the apple butter! :slurp: )

HunnyPot

I'm so excited you posted this! I've never actually eaten at this restuarant, but we're planning on eating a breakfast there on our next trip! So, hearing how much you love it, makes me even more excited now! I'm so ready for my trip already...and I'm still 94 days out. Oh well, at least now I can be even more excited about eating at Crystal Palace! WOOHOO! :sohappy:

macsmom

I was thinking the same thing! Though I am a year out - way too long - I am the only one out of the four going that has been to WDW, so the others expect ME to figure everything out. Someone else had told me eating at The Crystal Palace was a must-do and everyone here just convinced me.

wdwforus

We love Crystal Palace! We ate their for lunch and had a great time and a great meal. We are planning on doing it this time for breakfast. As far as Chef Mickeys goes though we didnt care for it. The meal wasnt that good. If we have a choice it will always be Crystal Palace.

Firewolfe51

We ate dinner at Crystal Palace a couple of years ago just before the MNSSHP. It was good for buffet food...almost like a fancy, smancy, buffet and it didn't taste like buffet food. The Pooh people were great. Got pics with all of them, although they scared my 2 year old nephew to pieces. We loved it though.:sohappy:

WeluvMickey

October 11th was our visit to Chrystal Palace!!
It was my first experience there...traveling with DH and DD(23months old)
She loved all the Pooh & friend characters!!
I was also very excited to see Piglet
Convience is a PLUS...you are right in Magic Kingdom...no need to get on a monorail
While in WDW Oct 7-14 we also had breakfast at
1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickey's
I have to say that we also enjoyed Chef Mickey's they didnt have a omelate station but the egg choices were very good...It was very much a party atmosphere...&...we got our pictures taken....and bought them!! Who doesnt!?!?

If you would like to see a few of the pictures that we took while on our trip
http://community.webshots.com/album/479195472lcanln

Counting the days till we plan the next trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom