Crystal Palace Reservations:

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Hello were going to be at WDW June 1-10 and we are making our reservations for our trip and Cystal Palace has no hours open for the time were there which is really strange since we never have a problem get reservations. Does anybody know if Crystal Palace is closed for some kind of refurbishment or something. Please let us know because that one our favorite places to eat at Magic Kingdom.

Jenn Faiola

I had the same problem this morning when I tried to make reservations for Crystal Palace. I'm hoping it's just a glitch and I can add a reservation soon.

MomofPrincessGrace

We are going in May, and that was one of my hardest reservations to get. I did however manage to get a time about 2 weeks after my 180 mark and there were tons of time slots that were not there before. I would just keep checking back, they may be holdng spots for some reason and releasing them slowly.

carriebeth

Maybe something odd with the system. I looked up 50's Prime time today and for all of June available to make dining so far there is no dinner times only lunch times. NOt like they are taken already but in the times option only lunch is available like its not open during dinner times.

TheMouseFan

I just got a pre-park opening ADR for June 6. There were zero times available for my whole 12 day trip when I checked this morning at 6, so they must have just opened them up for June.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom