Cruising 101: What NOT to do on a cruise

KCL

Wasn't there a MythBusters all about this kind of thing? At a certain point hitting water without breaking the surface tension is like hitting concrete.

Plus, that water's probably nasty.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Wonder if he had problems getting back on. On a Disney cruise you have to swipe your room key embarking and disembarking.

Phonedave

Wasn't there a MythBusters all about this kind of thing? At a certain point hitting water without breaking the surface tension is like hitting concrete.

People cliff dive from that height on a regular basis. He entered feet first too. Either hold your nose, or exhale when you hit if you dont want water jammed into your sinus

21stamps

Water can most definitely severely injury you..even at 1 meter you can get very nasty bruises. I had plenty of them on the back of my legs growing up during one period of time.lol. I actually wore a wesuit during diving practice when learning certain dives to prevent the bruises.

That guy wasn't belly or back flopping though. He looked like he knew what he was doing. Like Dave said, people go cliff diving from that height all of the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom