Cruise or WDW with Little Kids?

Disneyfalcon

Tom, one other issue you may want to consider is that given the travel size of your party you may need two staterooms. I believe 6 is the max in a stateroom. You may want to check with one of our experts, @Disneyfalcon should be able to answer that for you.

We have 4 kids, daughter 13, and the boys are 12, 8, and 4, and if I offer the kids one week at Disney or a 4day cruise, they would pick the cruise every time. The baby has been cruising with us since he was 1 year old, and we have always had a great time and so has he - the pool is not an issue for us, and the baby loves Nemo's Reef. There are plenty of activities to do as a family, as mentioned already in the thread. For what it's worth, we like to do things as a family also, but it is great to know that the wife and I can go have some adult time and the kids (even the little one) will be well taken care of and entertained.

You can't go wrong with either choice.

That's correct! 7 is the max on the classic ships and 5 on the Dream and Fantasy. The rooms for 7 are suites and two rooms is almost always cheaper. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom