Cruise and Resort Discounts

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Nope. And Disney Cruise Line cannot connect to Disney Travel, so if you are eligible for a room discount, you have to make your land and sea reservations separately, since Disney Cruise will book your room at full rack rate.

Discovered that when I made our Land and Sea package reservation for our cruise last October. When the AP room discounts were released for that time frame, I called Disney Cruise Line and they couldn't give me the discount. So I called Disney Travel, rebooked our room, called Disney Cruise Line and cancelled the land portion of our reservation with no change in the price of the cruise.

However, the easier thing to do is to book a Land and Sea reservation with a travel agency, like Kingdom Konsultants. That way when room discounts are released, they can take care of that for you without you having to make several phone calls. Plus, I think they may give a bigger stateroom credit than I got paying for my cruise with my Disney Visa.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We actually give you onboard credits on top of the Disney Visa OBC. And we also watch for a discount for your WDW portion of your trip. While you can add the hotel,etc to your cruise reservation, it is actually better to book them separately from my own experiences with my clients. LAKid53 is correct in saying that cruise line cannot discount your WDW portion when those discounts are dropped. This is why we book them separately.

Pam

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We actually give you onboard credits on top of the Disney Visa OBC. And we also watch for a discount for your WDW portion of your trip. While you can add the hotel,etc to your cruise reservation, it is actually better to book them separately from my own experiences with my clients. LAKid53 is correct in saying that cruise line cannot discount your WDW portion when those discounts are dropped. This is why we book them separately.

Pam

All of which I discovered AFTER I booked the cruise. Will let y'all take care of our next cruise, unless it is a DVC members only cruise.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom